Friday, April 30, 2010

Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough Part 101 Aaron the Bug Master of the Elite Four

I promised this video today so I had to edit it last night, I was up till 4 in the morning so I could upload it before I had to go someplace today. The editing though I tried to make it as epic as possible, wasn't exactly easy. There's probably a few mess ups in the editing that I missed due to editing it half asleep. As for the effects, I wanted to make a new intro but I just didn't have the time nor any good songs so I just stuck with the gym battle intro and made it all fancy and epic. Bertha will be coming on August 1st. Aaron is the first of the Elite Four who uses bug types. His team has tons of 4X weaknesses so it is best you use them to your advantage. His team is the weakest but if you don't finish his pokemon off quickly, they can quickly become irritating particularly Yanmega and Vespiquen. As I say in the video, if you struggle with this battle, your in for a long road, I recommend you save before entering the Elite Four and then if you think it might be too much, just turn your game off and do some training (part 100). Fire, Flying, and Rock types all are very strong here and should be your primary types for attacking. Drapion is the oddball of his team as it is his strongest but his only non bug pokemon. Use Ground moves on it but watch out for Ice Fang should your pokemon be ground type or the even higher chance your carrying torterra which is 4x weak to Ice. Overall, should your pokemon be near my teams levels, this should not be an overly difficult ...

LIVERPOOL SHIRT HISTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment